Last Updated: 20 August 2021
When you use our applications and web sites, including Schedule123.com and Visualtime.com, you are providing us with your information.
We strive to ensure that any personal data we collect about you will be held and processed strictly in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, as set out in this notice.
Data processed by Visualtime can be classified in Data that has been collected by us for our own purposes and Data collected by our customers and partners and used for their purposes.
For example, a Visualtime customer may collect data about you and use this data to communicate with you.
This policy specifically covers data that is collected by us. We are not responsible for, nor do we have control over, the use of data that is collected by customers and partners of Visualtime.
How We Collect Personal Information
For instance, we collect data:
When you sign up for Visualtime, we ask you to provide us with the following personal data:
• The name of the Organization you are affiliated with
• Your email address
• Your first name and last name
• Cookies and Usage Data (discussed below)
We use this information for creating and managing your account. We also may use this information to contact you and send you newsletters, marketing or promotional materials or other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any or all, of these communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails, or by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automatically while you are using Visualtime
We also automatically collect information on how Visualtime is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages that you use/visit, the time and date of your visit or use, the time spent on those pages or features of Visualtime, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We use this data to analyze and improve the performance of our systems.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your internet browser from a website and stored on your device or computer.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use Visualtime.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential to provide you with Visualtime. For example, they allow you to log in.
• Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make, or to provide certain features, such as enabling videos from third parties.
• Analytics and Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Services and how users use our Services.
When you choose to provide us with information
You may choose to provide us with personal information while interacting with us in various ways.
For example, when you submit a request for technical support. This information is only used for the purposes for which it was provided.
How We Use Personal Information
We use collected information for the following general purposes:
• To provide and maintain Visualtime
• To notify you about changes to Visualtime
• To provide customer support
• To gather information so that we can improve Visualtime
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• For billing purposes
• To identify and authenticate users
• To prevent fraud and spam
• To provide you with products or services you have requested.
• To communicate special offers and information that we think may be of interest to you, such as an offer for a free trial to a new feature of Visualtime
We do not sell your personal data to others.
We share information with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities and to provide Visualtime. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only for the sole purpose of providing services to us. These services include:
1. Fulfilling orders
2. Processing payments
3. Providing customer service
4. Sending marketing communications
5. Fulfilling subscription services
6. Conducting product research and analysis
7. Providing and maintaining a cloud computing environment
8. Fixing bugs
We use third-parties to monitor and analyze the use of Visualtime. However, these services are configured in such a way that the third parties are not allowed to use your activity for their own purposes, such as personalizing ads on other websites.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If a breach of data occurs within Visualtime, we will inform you via a notification posted within Visualtime and via email at your last listed email address within 30 business days of discovering the breach. By using Visualtime, you acknowledge and agree that we may send you electronic notifications via email instead of notifications by mail. If you would still like to receive notifications by mail, you can let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-288-5345.
Retention of Data
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court of law or a government agency).
We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. To comply with a legal obligation.
2. To protect and defend the rights or property of our company.
3. To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with Visualtime.
4. To protect the personal safety of users of Visualtime or the public.
5. To protect against legal liability.
Upon request, we will provide you with information about your personal data (such as the categories of personal information that we have collected about you, the specific pieces of personal data that we have collected about you, and the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected).
You may request access, correct, request the deletion of, or object to our use of your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com or calling us at 604-288-5345. If you email us, please include “Personal Data and Privacy Inquiry” in the subject line. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and as set forth by the applicable laws.
We have listed the privacy rights for several jurisdictions below, but we understand you may have additional rights in your jurisdiction. You may contact us directly at any time about exercising your data protection rights. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
In certain circumstances, we may be required by law to keep your personal information, or we may need to retain your personal information in order to continue providing Visualtime. Please note that we can only provide you with information about your personal data that we collect and use. We do not have control over, or information about, your personal data that other users collect or use.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal data. If you wish to be informed about what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 604-288-5345. If you email us, please include “EEA Personal Data Inquiry” as the subject line.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
1. The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
2. The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
4. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
5. The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
6. The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
If we don’t resolve your concern in a reasonable time frame, you have the right to register a complaint with your local authorities.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your personal data because:
• We need to perform a contract with you.
• You have given us permission to do so.
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights.
• To comply with the law.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Please note that we may transfer the data, including personal data, to one of our points of presence or data centers located in Canada, The United Kingdom or in the United States and process it there.
"Do Not Track" Signals
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in web browsers to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
Links to Other Sites
Children's Use of Visualtime
We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. In order to use Visualtime, you must be old enough to consent to the collection of your personal data in your country.